Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Brisbane/Ipswich Concreters required

Page 1 of 1
Hey guys

Our house build is due to start soon, so recently I have been trying to get a quote from a concreter to quote us on driveway, paths, alfresco etc (roughly 80sqm) but have had no success. Have contacted via email/phone roughly 11-15 different concreters and have only had one response back, but now this guy has stopped replying since emailing him the site plans and photos as he had requested.

Can anyone recommend or provide details on a concreter they have used in the past around the Brisbane/Ipswich region.

Thanks
I am also looking for a driveway contractor for South Brisbane and have had very little luck getting quotes! It seems concreters are very busy at the moment! If you have any success, could you please let me know who has availability?
All I can say is good luck finding someone to actually give you a quote and then to either turn up to do the work or to stick to the quote they gave you.
Related
21/10/2023
Concreters vs landscapers?

Landscape & Garden Design

If you organise it yourself make you get any prelays done under the concrete before you start. It's often handy to put in a couple of 90mm sleeves across your driveway so…

27/07/2023
Weep holes required?

General Discussion

I know foam has been around since the 90's and CSR started manufacturing Hebel in 1989, so it's definitely possible

2/01/2024
Please advice, are roof flashings required at the end of the

General Discussion

Minimum overhang into gutter must be 50mm, turn down tool should not split the sheet. it seems wrong tool for the profile was used, the flashing cannot slope back. Rib…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum