Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

one person to do driveway and landscaping (lay sod)?

Page 1 of 1
were going thru clarendon homes and for a 7m x 4m drive way in plain they want $6000. way over priced in my opinion..can you guys post some of the people you have used with no regrets? i will be located in oran park..also big plus if they do land scaping..just to lay sod down for front lawn only the builder wants $7000 and the land is only 15m wide which about 5m of it will be for drive way and pathway so will be around 9 to 10m wide of grass only..so would love to try and get someone who can do both grass and drive way..i really appreciate all the help thank you.
I had a 6x3 footpath cross over done for $1600, and all I did was get a bobcat to excavate it out a little (15 mins work.) Remember that included forming a rise and melding in with the concrete curb. 4 hours easy work for 2 men. So a 7x4 should be $2000 tops I think.

Yep, you're being done like a dinner, but home builders like to have fun.

Just hire any old concretor - the guy I used looked like a deadbeat, worked in his thongs (lol) but hey he did a good job - its not rocket science.
House they expect will start to build in about 3 months so i have some time to find someone..i was shocked when the sales person at the display home told me the $10k credit they give has a promotion would not cover drive way and front lawn..not even considering back yard lol..he told me just putting in grass for front would be around $6k and its a small.piece of land only 450 sq m and 15m wide
ShopFitter Melbourne
I have used these guys http://www.topdrivewaysmelbourne.com.au/ ... They are pretty good. No regrets whatsoever.

I myself am looking at getting a concreter for driveway and landscaping work done at oran park..

ShopFitter Melbourne
I have used these guys http://www.topdrivewaysmelbourne.com.au/ ... They are pretty good. No regrets whatsoever.

These guys are in melbourne? Any one have sydney's info?

Related
10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

2/10/2023
Landscaping Options and Costs

Building A New House

Ha all, I am now about half way (maybe a bit more) through my build with Carlisle Homes - double-storey knockdown/rebuild project. So I am now doing my due diligence and…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum