Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Estimated cost of exposed aggregate in Victoria?

Page 1 of 1
And anyone have any recommendations of who to use?
We have just had ours done this week, what part of Victoria are you in?
Yes I had some done a few years back was a great job. Where abouts are you?
Hi there

I live in western melbourne I have been quote 98 /m2

my area is 45 m2 expose aggregate

please give me the better choice
Sounds expensive I dont think mine was that dear from memory. Thinking it was around $70 / m2 I would have to dig up the invoice. Sorry cant help you out with someone who does it in your area. There is a bit of an art to it so I went and had a look at a couple of completed jobs from the concreter before I went ahead with them.
Thanks for your replies, we are down in the mornington peninsula
Thanks

What the price that we looking for exposed aggregate in Western area of Melbourne?
Pete, I think the $98 per m2 you've been quoted is cheap, down here on the peninsula we are getting quoted $125 - $135
Thank you

I think I can find the better deal here but I still looking for stencil and slate drive way as well.

Do you have any idea?

thanks

pete
Just a quick heads up here...

It is necessary to compare cheese with cheese.
The cost of the cheapest exposed aggregate mix is 240+gst per cubic metre...
(There are cheaper but they are not nice to walk on)
The most expensive mixes can get to 900 cubic metre.
So to ask which is the right price is not really possible as the mix has a LOT to do with the cost.
As you can see the 240+ one has a sq mtr cost of $24 and the top end 90 sq mtr.

An average cost will be in the 100- 120sq mtr range.
Anyone has an idea for the stencil driveway compare with expose aggregate and slate concrete?

thanx
Considering this thread is about exposed aggregate in Victoria I think the other questions are Off topic.
so lets try and get back on topic

Onc
Prices will range from $90-$120m² depending on the mix and location. There is also excavation and tip fee's, plus sawcuts and sealing as well.
Thanks Planned Landscape, like your website by the way!
Hi All,

I am in West Melbourne as well and looking for a quote for exposed agg as well. Can anyone provide me with some details?

Thank you.
While we are yet to get to this stage, I have asked all of the footings concreters who have quoted on our new place this same thing, and ALL of them have said approx $100 p/m. (Give or take the odd $5 or $10 bucks here or there.)

This was enough to give me an idea at least.
hey jasetash i had my exposed agg done from a local concreter who was fantastic.
price was very good, a lot less than what you have been quoted.

PM me if you would like the details.
cheers
We are in pakenham and are looking for someone to do an exposed agg for our driveway too so would love to hear if anyone has any details for someone and prices too. Thanks
mattydals
hey jasetash i had my exposed agg done from a local concreter who was fantastic.
price was very good, a lot less than what you have been quoted.

PM me if you would like the details.
cheers

am I able to grab these details also? I'm in inner north east Melb and looking for someone also..
Related
19/01/2024
Exposed Aggregate Concrete Repair / Replacement - small job

Paving & Concreting

Last year I had a gas leak at my house. 3 days later, I have about 1 sqm of my exposed aggregate paving broken up. I am not sure how to go about getting it repaired…

24/02/2024
Kids friendly options for exposed aggregate patio

Flooring & Floor Covering

After some ideas on making our patio kid friendly . Currently we have exposed aggregate. The patio faces west and is always in sun even though it has a shade directly…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum