Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Liquid Limestone in Adelaide

Page 1 of 1
I have been looking around and I am really impressed with liquid limestone. I want to use it for my driveway, patio and walkways. The problem is that i can find any anyone in Adelaide who uses Liquid Limestone.

Does anyone know of or has any recommendations for Liquid Limestone in Adelaide. And if so can you advise to what you believe the cost per m2 would be.

Thankyou
Hmmm...
I was just having a look for you, but can't find where we accessed it from.
The job was in Semaphore or Largs

it wasn't cheap though... thinking about $85 sq mtr + site works (Don't quote me on that)
I will keep digging.
Just found this (so smartly written!!!) FAQ page (Perth, though) ... price at the bottom...
http://www.liquidlimestone.com.au/page/faqs__.html

Love the look of this, btw ...
Yep limestone is cheap in Perth - But do remember to add GST and sealing with their product.
It ends up at about $85 mtr For a little more than the basic job.
Don't forget the addons, I could have said $20 sq mtr +++ but I gave a price near to what I would want done.

and the cost to do the work.
Onc
onc_artisan
Hmmm...
I was just having a look for you, but can't find where we accessed it from.
The job was in Semaphore or Largs

it wasn't cheap though... thinking about $85 sq mtr + site works (Don't quote me on that)
I will keep digging.

Cheers, anthing you could provide would be extremely helpful.
Hisimo - How many metres do you need placed?
onc_artisan
Hisimo - How many metres do you need placed?

Its all dependant on the price. I have about 110sqm to do but if its too expensive I may just use it in a few feature areas.
bump

I'm really interested in this too.... Any ideas on a price or company here in Adelaide. I have done some research and everything i seem to find is for WA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Katherine
Any progress with this 7 years later? I'm looking to add liquid limestone (or possibly just a liquid limestone top coat so that I can get the alfresco that's part of the main slab to match the later added alfresco and perimeter concrete), building on the outskirts of Adelaide.
Reeleecee
Any progress with this 7 years later? I'm looking to add liquid limestone (or possibly just a liquid limestone top coat so that I can get the alfresco that's part of the main slab to match the later added alfresco and perimeter concrete), building on the outskirts of Adelaide.

Our company elite concrete solutions looked at bringing this in a number of ys go after seeing e rd th & qld using it so much. We couldn get any of the suppliers here to bring it in. apparently it is too reactive and porous to our soils here
Rhi Elite Concrete
Reeleecee

Our company elite concrete solutions looked at bringing this in a number of ys go after seeing e rd th & qld using it so much. We couldn get any of the suppliers here to bring it in. apparently it is too reactive and porous to our soils here

Ahh that makes sense at least, thank you. Sucks though, I only want it as a top coat on concrete which I think would eliminate this issue. Do you know if it could be made in a small batch? Otherwise I'll have to look at purchasing the megatreat version in a can 😬
Related
24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum