Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Bricklayer in Melb Western area

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

Im looking at building a small brick wall/retaining along my front garden.

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good brick layer in the Taylors Lakes area or western suburbs of Melbourne.
Hi....
Me looking for one too... for exact same purpose.... I am in Taylors Hill....

My retaining wall is a curved one though. Just under 1 meter in height and 9 mts long. Any recommendations ppl?

I have got a quote but would like to get few more.

@ Snistr

I got hold of one brickie who was working on one of the new houses on my street.... I think his price was ok... PM me if u havnt found a brickie as yet... U might wanna call him and see...

Anny..
The brickie that did my house did an awesome job - I was very happy with him.

He didn't speak much English - we asked him a few times if he wanted anything for lunch/drink - and he would just smile. Really friendly nice guy though.

The name on his Van said Haci's Bricklaying. Maybe you could look him up
Hi Guys,

back on the hunt for a brick layer as i finally got the footing done and am now at the stage of getting the fence built. Anyone know a decent bricklayer in the western area of Melbourne?
Related
12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum