Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Concrete foundation for a garage on sloping block

Page 1 of 1
How much would it cost to build a concrete foundation for a double garage on an upwards sloping block of about 15 degrees? The slab would be parallel with the road with the driveway curving ninety degrees to meet it.

The land is full of sandstone so we would want to minimise excavation and use a retaining wall.
$6-10k most likely. It all depends on the excavations needed and if the wall is to be included and size of it etc, You would need to get someone to come out and look at it as theres too many variables.
Related
11/09/2023
Building a Duplex on Sloping Block in a flood planning area

Building A New House

Give Jonathan a call. Tell him you know me. He is in my opinion the best surveyor I have ever worked with. His number is 0425 285 622 All the best Simeon

22/11/2023
Volume Builder Recommendations - Sloping block - Melbourne.

Building A New House

i did click it, still couldnt make it out rofl. in any case, doesnt look like too extreme a slope, you may be in luck. Just shoot out some emails to volume builders in…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum