Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Concrete path around the house and exposed aggregate drivewa

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am currently in the process of getting my driveway done and side paths concreted.

After researching i found out that the side paths need to slope away from the house & steel reinforcement needs to be placed during concreting the side paths.

I am getting them done on monday & wanted to make sure everything is done properly. So could anyone point me in the direction where i could find photos or diagram on how to measure the fall on my side paths ? And if the steel reinforcements are necccesary?

Thanks in advance
Related
19/01/2024
Exposed Aggregate Concrete Repair / Replacement - small job

Paving & Concreting

Last year I had a gas leak at my house. 3 days later, I have about 1 sqm of my exposed aggregate paving broken up. I am not sure how to go about getting it repaired…

11/08/2023
Path around drop edge beam

Paving & Concreting

Hello everyone, After some suggestions and ideas about how to put a concrete path around the drop edge beam area on our new build. We are required to have a concrete path…

24/02/2024
Kids friendly options for exposed aggregate patio

Flooring & Floor Covering

After some ideas on making our patio kid friendly . Currently we have exposed aggregate. The patio faces west and is always in sun even though it has a shade directly…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum