I am trying to convince my mother that she does not need to build an ensuite in our new house immediately when the bathroom is just outside the door - even though 7x3 sounds better than 7x2 and she has the space in her bedroom.
My suggestion was to completely gutter the bathroom and replace everything as it is currently 1970s blue - charming
As I'll be organising all the trades myself (get trade price through work then) rather than getting in a renovator I need to work out the correct order. We do have 2 bathrooms in the house currently so don't have to hire a bathroom whilst it is taking place.
My order would be:
1. Removal of tiles by tiler
2. Removal of all showerscreen, bath & vanity by plumber
3. Install new vanity, bath & shower fittings by plumber
4. Install new shower screen (no idea who)
5. Water Proofing, plastering fill-in (rectification from removal of tiles & vanity prior) & tiling by tiler
Is that correct?