Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Lennox and Bonair

Page 1 of 1
Greetings roomies,
27 SQ house in VIC.
Builder has proposed a Bonair MB-5NC 30 KW with a Lennox 16KW addon cooler.
Any experiences thoughts to share about the above (please) ? what else to consider going don this path of ref cooling addons to a ducted gas system ?
cheers
MB
mbarlow69 I am also building a new house and considering a GAS ducted heating + addon cooling. May I please know how did you go and what products you've selected for heating and cooling? Your response will be much appreciated.
murtaza.sh
@mbarlow69 I am also building a new house and considering a GAS ducted heating + addon cooling. May I please know how did you go and what products you've selected for heating and cooling? Your response will be much appreciated.

I apologise, stumbled upon your message only today and hope it's not too late.

I went with :
Bonaire MB5NC-30i X/A – 5 Star 30 kw extra air gas ducted heater, with Lennox 16kw add-on refrigerated air-conditioner. Includes wall mounted programmable control and zones.

There was a lot of tossing around to see if it's the right call, couldn't find much info to suggest otherwise and most people prefer and suggested refrigerated cooling as against Evap.

Hope this helps
Related
11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

7/05/2023
Builder not giving letter of commencement and practical comp

Building A New House

The HIA contract, in the term & conditions section states that "Commencment" is deemed when the drainage is started or the piers are dug or the slab is formed up (incase…

6/05/2023
Decks and Firepits

Building A New House

Hi there, We've just build a new hardwood (Greybox) deck and am wondering whether firepit protective mats/surfaces are sufficient? I'm not sure that they're heat…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum