Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Brivis networker won’t switch modes

Page 1 of 1
Hi, my Brivis networker (heater/ac controller) won’t switch modes to air conditioning like it should. Heater and fan work fine, I’ve also tried resetting the unit but it doesn’t respond to that process. All you are supposed to need to do is press the M button. It was working historically. Any help would be so very much appreciated - I feel like I’ve combed the entire web looking for a resolution 😣

Thank you!
[quote="Zlg"]Hi, my Brivis networker (heater/ac controller) won’t switch modes to air conditioning like it should. Heater and fan work fine, I’ve also tried resetting the unit but it doesn’t respond to that process. All you are supposed to need to do is press the M button. It was working historically. Any help would be so very much appreciated - I feel like I’ve combed the entire web looking for a resolution 😣

Did you work it out? I am having the same problem.
It means it can not communicate with the aircon unit, presume it’s an evap unit.

What you can try is resetting the evap unit. Unless you know where the switch is or where it is plugged in just turn off all breakers in the house and back on.
Related
12/04/2024
combining the ceiling fan switch, light switch, dimmer switc

Building A New House

Any electricians here please help. 1) Will the Fan need separate switch to ON/OFF/Speed eventhough it comes with Remote 2) how about…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum