Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Instructions for replacing pads on brivis advance

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has a brivis advance and managed to remove the pads. I removed the top screws but can't lift the top off due to the internal hose which their isn't enough room to get to, to remove?
Cheers
Jonesy_sa
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has a brivis advance and managed to remove the pads. I removed the top screws but can't lift the top off due to the internal hose which their isn't enough room to get to, to remove?
Cheers

If the advance is like the contour then what you do is take the screws off the top, then lift the top up slightly in the area where you are replacing the pads. The whole frame (not just the pad) should then pull up slightly and then out. You then replace the pad and put the frame back in then go to the next side. Can be tricky at first but once you work it out, specifically that the top doesn't come completely off then it becomes easy.
Related
21/05/2023
Replacing brick veneer?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Great advice, thanks Alex

26/07/2023
Replacing concealed guttering with normal guttering

Renovation + Home Improvement

Yes, get a builder, make sure he is experienced and a registered building practitioner

20/10/2023
Replacing masonite in an old home with a fair bit of soil mo

General Discussion

Hi, we live in an area where the black soil is prone to a lot of movement. We have an old 50's house with masonite everywhere and nails popping out, warping, rusted etc.…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum