Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

ducted heating

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone give me a guide on the best ducted gas heating system eg. Braemar, vulcan etc.
hi i bought a brivis system from www.dynamicheatcool.com.au the other month. it was the HE20E heater and it works fantastic. its five star so its cheaper to run. i have heard that vulcan aren't theh best

m23
bourkey
Can anyone give me a guide on the best ducted gas heating system eg. Braemar, vulcan etc.

Anyone but Braemar, I had a very bad experience. The new heating unit had three parts replaced within a fortninght and the thermastat broke within a week. The fan motor is noisy also. Their after sales service is also very bad, they NEVER return calls or emails. Braemar are part of the Seeley's group.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM....
Related
11/11/2023
Ducted air con zones

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, sorting out the ducted air con for a 350sqm double story house. Does this placement sound reasonable to you? Also, I plan to have 6 zones I think. Living room…

11/11/2023
Ducted air con zones

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, sorting out the ducted air con for a 350sqm double story house. I think i plan to have 6 zones I think. Living room (mainly for entertainment so not used often),…

16/01/2024
Ducted air con insulation question

General Discussion

Hi there I have a Panasonic ducted air con system.…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum