Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Which brand split system a/c

Page 1 of 1
I thought the collective wisdom of the homeone community might help us make the best decision as to what split system to get. It needs to be capable of cooling quite a large family, dining kitchen area - at least 60m2.

So far we are looking at Daiken, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Panasonic??? Daiken is quite a bit more expensive - are they worth it? If anyone is in the trade please let me know you opinion of what is best.

Cheers
Mudtrilogy, you should send a PM to MarkDHC, from Dynamic Heat Cool.
He visits the forum occasionally or visit www.dynamicheatcool.com.au.
See if he can help you out with more information.

In negotiating cooling for our new place, i was advised today that you require 1kw per sq of living space? So make sure you get the right unit suitable for the area.

Good Luck.
We have a panasonic, which seems to work quite well over a similar area to yours. Was there when we bought the bought the house so not sure how old it is.
Eimaj
Daikin in my opinion make the best reverse cycle units - yes they are more expensive, but the parts used in them are of the highest quality... if you want the best go for Daikin

With regards the size of the a/c unit required, we have a PDF file on the website that will help you determine the right a/c size for a room..

http://www.dynamicheatcool.com.au/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,26/Itemid,44/
Related
10/09/2023
Laundry door placement v split level stairs

Windows & Doors

Move your linen into laundry and access laundry from your present linen space

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

24/04/2024
Brand new house with beyond horrible windows

Windows & Doors

I am in a difficult situation. Long story short I have been handed over my brand new home in Sydney with everything in the house being great except the windows that were…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum