Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Running Evap overflow/dump water into rainwater tank...?

Page 1 of 1
I have a cunning plan squire....lol...

Our rainwater tank will be plumbed into 2 toliets and the cold water tap for washing machine in the laundry...

I think it will have the float/reservoir thing so when the tank is too low it will fill a bit with mains....

If i direct the dump water from the evap into the tank...will this water be ok to use for toilets and washing...??

Im guessing the salinty should be diluted with clean water, and if its programed to dump on an almost 2 day cycle, it should still be relatively fresh...

Has anyone else done this...??? can u see any major problems doing this..??

Cheers...
Just plan on using it in you garden or similar.

Typically it's hot weather when you run the evap aircon - I hope
and the plants wil need a drink anyway.

Much easier to do and the amount the runs out is not much anyway.
Yeah that makes sense...if u have gardens lol....

Its a new build, and yards will be last to do...or save up for....

Thats why i wanna run the outlet house into the tank....

and... i think the breezeair has a regular water refresh function/clean thing... so i guess over the course and will be water best re/using.... in theory anyways....

Cheers
Related
7/04/2024
Storm water overflow pit, is this right?

Building A New House

Thanks for that, the PVC pipe is still about 40cm below ground level and it sticks out of the sand with no end cap or anything on it just open pipe, is this the finished…

23/05/2023
Rainwater Tank not filling

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

But if it is a ground level open pit, then it is not a charged system. No surprises there. The pipes have obviously been altered and there would be a reason for this.…

9/11/2023
Rainwater tank - screaming sound

General Discussion

Grate, thank you! RexChan if thats the reason i could sleep well without thinking about additional cost. But 1st i'll need to read about NRV cleaning/replaing stuff. I…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum