Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscaper for Onsite Water Retention

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm in final approval stages of building with a project builder on a knockdown and rebuild. I've just received my Hydraulic Plans and now need to start looking at OSD for post handover. This is for a basin wall build not the underground concrete pits.

Wondering if any of you can recommend an experienced landscaper company to do the work. One that will allow me to achieve certification without costing me a fortune. I'm in the Ryde area.

Thanks in advance.
Am in Ryde area also. You need a licenced plumber to certify the work of whoever builds the pipes/tank part of it and I’m reasonably sure you need a licenced plumber to build the pipeworks. Not sure if a plumber will certify someone else’s work. I don’t believe the landscaper I’d recommend is a licenced plumber unfortunately. My place had the plumber do all including above ground steel tanks.

Thanks Bighouse

Builder is doing the plumbing (including water tanks), I need to do the basin wall which restricts surface water flow.
In that case, give Todd at Living Edge Landscapes a call. 0419 418 166

TheBigHouse
In that case, give Todd at Living Edge Landscapes a call. 0419 418 166

Thanks! Awesome
Bumping this. Living Edge Landscapes didn't come back to me after a few follow ups.
Related
25/03/2024
Water retention tank

Owner Builder Forum

You just need the gutter and downpipe sizes to be compliant with the NCC for the roof area harvested and have the downpipes connected to a LPOD. You need to ask your…

7/09/2023
Landscaper

Building A New House

Hi, Wondering anyone has any recommendation of good landscaper for new home in southern Sydney? My land is a bit sloppy down need a good design. Thanks.

20/05/2023
Frame without roof for 2 months, mould and water pooling

Building A New House

This certainly doesn't look good. I would be engaging with an independent inspector to have a look at this. As for the unscheduled site visits, most builders are quite…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum