- I didn't mow it often enough, and let it grow quite long
- We have two Labradors, urine burns and the track they have made closest to the house
- It seems the runners? make up the bulk of some patches rather than leaves. [ul]
- Should i simply mow and cut these down?
- Cut and remove all of them by hand?
- Top dressing? Fertiliser?
- Remove all existing dead lawn leaving bare soil?
- I have tried raking the lawn but it seems to just pull long runners up to the surface which i then mow and it leaves woody bits that stick up.
I have started mowing every weekend with the goal of slowly cutting it down to a good length. I have read that scalping/mowing extremely short to effectively hit reset on the lawn (although it would look hideous to begin with) can be a good idea.
I was hoping to get advice to get a start on repairing the lawn before summer hits.
Any advice at all would be appreciated.