Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Liquid Limestone for alfresco - Adelaide

Page 1 of 1
Looking at our options for our alfresco and perimeter paving, and I really like the look of liquid limestone. A couple of issues though- I haven't yet found anywhere in Adelaide that advertises working with liquid limestone, and secondly, the undercover part of the alfresco will be part of the slab, and an extension of this will be put down when we do the perimeter. I'm thinking it might be best to have normal concrete poured for the perimeter/extension and then have a liquid limestone top coat put down over it all for a more seamless look- if I can find someone to do that is. t I've seen the Megatreat DIY liquid limestone but not sure that'd be the most economical way to go about it, plus I don't trust myself to do a quality job. Any ideas on who can help with this in the SA/Adelaide region?
Hi there, I used to work in western australia (now in adelaide) and it is possible to get liquid limestone however you will paying through the roof. Transport costs and finding a private company to batch and deliver. Its not economical at all for south australia, but what a great product that looks really good. Cool on your feet and many patterns to choose from. I will look into this liquid limestone top coat as it sounds interesting.
Related
27/06/2023
Alfresco pitch

Building A New House

Hello! I've alfresco pitch of 3 degrees sitting just below the highlight window. Need advice on below: 1. Will the 3 degree pitch be ok to drain the rain water? The roof…

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

14/04/2024
White based tiles for both Indoor living & Outdoor Alfresco

Building A New House

thanks. the above one is white Mat tiles and have gripness so going for this Mat tiles for both indoor and outdoor. Beaumont told it can be used in both indoor and…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum