Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Quack grass in buffalo lawn

Page 1 of 1
I was away for some time and on return found whole buffalo lawn invaded by this strange looking grass. after some research found it is called Quack grass.
i have already tried to pull this out, but it is already spreaded on whole lawn and pulling out is just not an option for me.
is there a weed killer available in market to kill quack grass without destroying buffalo lawn? thanks.

btw located in Melbourne.

Broad spectrum lawn herbicide will kill it. Make sure you get the buffalo safe one.

Thanks Steve. Would you like to recommend any good brand/product?
Cheers
Yates buffalo pro concentrate. It's best to mix and use as a spray rather than the hose applicator bottles so you get good coverage and consistency. Add a drop of detergent in your applicator bottle so the herbicide disperses well. I'd suggest investing in a large 5, 8 or 10+ pressure sprayer to apply. But make sure you only use it for herbicide lawn treatment. Get a separate smaller pressure sprayer for other herbicide treatments on citrus/ roses / shrubs ( such as white oil, confidor etc)

Related
17/12/2023
Synthetic Grass DIY

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Please help me to answer this question , it will help me a lot as i can go to buy confidently with your recommendation: I want to put synthetic turf in our backyard for…

31/12/2023
crusher dust to level lawn

Landscape & Garden Design

the leaves that are now underground go yellow, the tips that poke through photosynthesise and have chlorophyll, same reason they grow rhubarb in the dark.

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum