Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Provisions for Outdoor kitchen

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am building with Wisdom (Washington 32 house), now at the lock up stage. I am planning to build an outdoor kitchen (post handover) further away from wisdom built alfresco ( about 4 metres away). I was quoted $4,100 by wisdom landscaping just to provide for gas, water, sewer and electricity services at the planned outdoor kitchen area. Would like to know if this quote appears reasonable to you. I already have a gas point at the alfresco area. I guess they would be pulling electricity from the nearest elec point at alfresco area and water from the garden tap area (not recycle water).Builder advised trenching required for these provisions would have to be manually done as there is not much space to get a machine through either side of my house
Any advice would be appreciated
Sounds reasonable to me.

Related
12/05/2023
Outdoor fish tank

Landscape & Garden Design

Thanks for letting us know. The programmer will have a look at this later today.

29/10/2023
Outdoor Blinds for Pergola

Outdoor Living

About a year ago, I embarked on a DIY project to construct an outdoor Pergola, which measures approximately 5.2 meters by 4.0…

5/03/2024
What type of tile is best for outdoor patios?

Outdoor Living

Natural stone tiles like slate, travertine, and limestone add a timeless, elegant look to…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum