Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Approx costs for landscaping and blinds?

Page 1 of 1
Just need a ball park figure to landscape a 8m x 15m garden - mostly lawn, veggie garden, few trees and some paving? And basic front garden - lawn and plants along fence?

Also blinds for a double story? Trying to sort out our budget, mortgage app and what we need approx to set aside for landscaping and blinds?

What kind of blinds - there are many choices and many prices?
arcadelt
What kind of blinds - there are many choices and many prices?

Prob fabric roller blinds. Forgot to mention it's a double story house.

Are you planning to provide or is the building company including them in the contract? If you are providing, you can use the estimator on this website to put in your window details and get a pretty good approximation. This is supply only, so factor in fitting if you are not handy.

https://www.venetablinds.com.au
It's best to do your research online like what we did. Measurements of the windows also plays a role on how much it will cost. Also whether you want to install it yourself or want someone to come for a measure and quote which can sometimes be free. Try Spotlight's M2M or if you're in Sydney, we're getting ours from a local business here in South West Sydney called Cobbity Blinds (check their Insta or their website) they come to your place and measure your Windows and give you a quote for free and can even negotiate their price...hope that helps

http://buildingourhumblehome.blogspot.com
I can share my costs, don't know if it will help.

I'm building a 3bdr single storey house in VIC. For sheer blinds to 3 windows, sheers & blockout blinds to 2 windows, and shutters to the master cost me $3,100 through Wynstan blinds (includes installation).

To concrete 3 sides of my house, roughly 56m2 was $3,500 through the builder. My front fence will end up being about $10k for rendered brick, retaining and gates.

Feel free to check out my thread for more details
Good luck.
Related
2/10/2023
Landscaping Options and Costs

Building A New House

Ha all, I am now about half way (maybe a bit more) through my build with Carlisle Homes - double-storey knockdown/rebuild project. So I am now doing my due diligence and…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

29/10/2023
Outdoor Blinds for Pergola

Outdoor Living

About a year ago, I embarked on a DIY project to construct an outdoor Pergola, which measures approximately 5.2 meters by 4.0…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum