Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscape design - KDR (sekisui house ) Burbank - ST George

Page 14 of 15
Looking from the backyard towards alfresco. Still work in progress laid larger stepping stones to see the curve as I don't want to see a straight line walkway. So far we have 7 stepping stone .... Question is should I have 9 .

The walkway from alfresco.
Hmm cant help you decide sorry, but i do love the curve in the path. I can picture it finished <3
Is the garden edging timber? If yes, How did you get it to curve?

It looks good like that already, so 7 is fine

As per pic many small cuts to curve timber. I don't think this timber will last long ... Will have to replace with brick edging later.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Landscape Thread : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=86133
Paving completed for shed.
Garden bed before greenhouse.
Frames up for greenhouse.
Garden shed 2.5m by 3m.
I have save the old laundry tub before demo and now it is very handy to clean large cooking pots. 😀
Green house for orchids.
Yes I know it’s looks like shipping container, I will be reclaiming the lawn at the front of greenhouse (1.5m) for veggies garden. Ahhhhhh Landscaping never ends.
Greenhouse is 2.m by 7.2m covered with double shade for extra protection from harsh sun.
These rio bars were saved from rubbish during building. Now its in good use. I have also used timbers that I had saved from building site for greenhouse.
Great job with the green house! I want to put shade cloth over our veggie patch. The hot 40 degree days are soooo hot
cat_dunc
Great job with the green house! I want to put shade cloth over our veggie patch. The hot 40 degree days are soooo hot

Thanks, great work by our landscaper and his mate builder. They worked on greenhouse in one day on a very very hot 40 degree day. I had to moved my gum tree from that area and its got cooked. I still have that gum tree in the pot waiting for revival.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Landscap Thread : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=86133
All orchid pots need TLC.

Lilly Pilly trees are growing very well.
Backyard from alfresco.
shazaw
Lilly Pilly trees are growing very well.

They look so good! Do you get any pest or browning from the heat problems?

We have photinia on one side (great with the lack of water, no pests, but i didnt like the red so much). So planted viburnum shiny leaf (not the dull leaf) on the other side. Worst choice! They need so much water to stay alive. Your lilli pillies are a great choice
Vertical garden outside kitchen’s window.
Related
29/06/2023
Landscape Design Parramatta NSW

Landscape & Garden Design

Landscape Design Parramatta We have been doing a large amount of landscape design work in Sydney…

22/01/2024
Regarding Burbank Bricks

General Discussion

Hi All, Recently we have signed a contract with Burbank and we are not aware that they have just DORSET, SURREY, HAMPSHIRE, KENT, PILBARA and REDGUM bricks from PGH are…

28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum