Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Recommended Excavation/Landscaping companies in Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

I am looking to get my backyard and frontyard updated at our first home which we have lived in for the last 3 years. The scope will probably be clearing the existing, demolishing some concrete, levelling the back, refencing and then paving/turf/landscaping.

I am after some reputable companies that you guys can share positive experiences about. I dont want to call random companies from the phone book without knowing what theyre work is really like.

I appreciate any contacts or tips you can either PM me or share via a reply here.

Thank you all, any responses are greatly appreciated

With Regards
Jaime
Related
15/06/2023
Excavation for landscaping

Building A New House

Hmmm, I have checked your past posts and it seems that you are in NSW, not WA as I had thought. It pays to show your State in your avatar. Retaining wall regulations…

4/08/2023
Excavation Cost Surprise

Building A New House

No one can give you a meaningful answer without looking at your building contract, what happened on site and who designed your house You should get experienced building…

5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum