Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Paving companies in Adelaide South Region

Page 1 of 1
Hi I'm hoping someone can put me onto a paver/paving company.

I have had my builder pull out of originally quoting me in my Contract and now will not do it.......my design went for flat to a split design at the rear end and now they say they cant honour it........ these "fixed Price Contracts" seem one sided???? Im left without the job getting done at the end.... maybe a good thing I was getting quoted at $86 PSM is this about standard using what I was originally choosing grey 200mmX 200mm paver with a smattering of sandstone colour around the edges, nothing too fancy.

I have to now regain a quote for my bank to honour the money I have already borrowed from them for this, as part of the final progress payment.

cheers

Joffa
Service Seeking.com is a great tool to gather some estimates and have the quotes come to you, rather than doing the leg work yourself.
You can then just contact the ones you'd want to do the job... if they get back to you via that channel, they are more likely to show up to do a full quote for you.
Cheers

will give it a go
Related
31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

29/08/2023
Sandstone crazy paving quote

Landscape & Garden Design

I had 28m2 of engineered pavers laid six months back and it was difficult to find someone not taking the pi$$. Internet suggested it should be $85-100/m2 to lay them.…

26/12/2023
Paving Concrete Over Termguard Pipes

Building A New House

As most others have posted above the install isn't compliant. The pipe is meant to be covered in loose soil or sand, the pipe has holes in it that leaks out a termicide…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum