Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Do landscape designers do consultations for a basic design?

Page 1 of 1
Hoping someone might be able to lead me in the right direction. We have an established garden but we have a few things we'd like to change about it (primarily creating more shade and privacy and help with a few patches where we just can't get anything to grow!) and not sure where to go for help.

I dont' know if we should go to our local nursery with a hand drawn plan and our concerns and they might be able to help? Or I remember seeing on YHL blog that they paid for a consultation for 1-2hrs where someone came out and answered a few questions they had an helped to suggest some ideas. Now I know that is in the US and is of no use to me here but I was wondering if the same thing is available in Australia? We're in Brisbane if that makes any difference.
Related
15/04/2024
Builder designers in Melbourne?

Building A New House

Any recommended small/medium builder designers here in Melbourne Victoria? Thanks

29/06/2023
Landscape Design Parramatta NSW

Landscape & Garden Design

Landscape Design Parramatta We have been doing a large amount of landscape design work in Sydney…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum