Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscape Designers in Adelaide - Recommendations please!

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm searching for a landscape designer in SA, I've found a few on google search but would love a recommendation
I think you'll find Top Cat landscaping have been recommended on here ... we got a quote from them but at $43k it was a little more than we had budgeted for
... it did include everything though.

Evelyn used them ... viewtopic.php?f=31&t=28349 and there are some updated pictures at the end of her thread.
Thanks very much McLaren, I will check them out. $43k is a LOT of money! We only want to have the design done, as in layout & plant recommendations, we will do all the labour ourselves.
Hey Broom, check out your PM. I used a forum member "Cherub" who has put together a great landscape design plan for us which we are just about to kick off the project. Did it all remotely with no issue either. We're in Vic and he's in NSW. Just sent photos, plans etc and some scribbles.
notremaison
Hey Broom, check out your PM. I used a forum member "Cherub" who has put together a great landscape design plan for us which we are just about to kick off the project. Did it all remotely with no issue either. We're in Vic and he's in NSW. Just sent photos, plans etc and some scribbles.

How much did he charge? It's good to get some expert advice if you can.
Mclaren
notremaison

How much did he charge? It's good to get some expert advice if you can.

Probably best to just PM Paul if you do a search on 'Cherub' his email sig has a link to his website also where you can have a look at some of their work. Price I found very competitive and included plants etc
notremaison

Thanks very much notremaison, I got your PM & I also got one from Cherub, I'll be sure to contact him
Broom
notremaison

Thanks very much notremaison, I got your PM & I also got one from Cherub, I'll be sure to contact him

Hi Broom, who did you end up using for landscaping? Will are looking to engage a professional with landscape design then do all the work.

Shamus
Related
15/04/2024
Builder designers in Melbourne?

Building A New House

Any recommended small/medium builder designers here in Melbourne Victoria? Thanks

25/05/2023
Knockdown build in Heidelberg area - recommendations please

Building A New House

Hi We have finally decided to complete a KDR on our corner plot in NE Melbourne suburbs. Given its a corner plot approx. 400 sqm just a standard design may not fit the…

29/06/2023
Landscape Design Parramatta NSW

Landscape & Garden Design

Landscape Design Parramatta We have been doing a large amount of landscape design work in Sydney…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum