Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

One year on

Page 4 of 4
kek
It's still growing nicely. Definitely a lot taller now.
The front garden doesn't get much watering and it's been a dry summer, but this is one plant that's surviving well. Big thumbs-up from me.

Awesome! We're pretty good with plants, but the more kill-proof they are, the better hehe
(PS. Saw some nice recipes on your food blog...Definitely keen to vegan-ise them and give them a go - especially the veggie fritters and soups. They sound delicious!)
I love it when people take my recipes and do their own thing with them.
I don't have a lot of vegetarian recipes, but the ones I have are good...and should be easy to veganise.

Have you tried making nut cheese? My friend Sara is mad about it, she blogs at fittoblog.org
haha that's ok, I'm not the most creative vegan! I liked what I saw - anything with pumpkin, I'm in!! (where is the drooling icon?) I had a squizz at Sara's blog, she has been to some gorgeous places!

Never tried making nut cheese, no. That almond recipe looks very straightforward. Might be time for me to get a little more adventurous. It'd be nice to get the stuff fresh! I'll have to add both your blogs to my favourites to remind me to pull my finger out and try something new!
Make sure you try coconut yoghurt. Best thing ever.
Wow... What a great thread... Loving the before and after photos.

People don't realise just how much effort goes into a garden! You've done really well here! Congrats! Just imagine what it will look like in another year's time!

Cheers.
bennie
Related
17/08/2023
26 year old Colorbond roof. Repaint or replace?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your house roof does not show rusting other than some surface rust on the flashings. In my opinion you dont need to replace or paint the roof other than treat surface rust…

10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum