Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Magnetic Water

Page 1 of 2
Anyone here using magnetic water for their gardens? I heard that it is a good way of conserving water and plants are more healthy.
no ...it made the ironbark tree fall over.
I have been waiting to see how long this took to show up here
I've found that using Hyper-Saturated Mega-Water is far more effective. Instead of passing the water through a strong magnetic field, this process actually resaturates the water to its molecular binding limit. It results in water that it is 30 per cent "wetter" than standard water.
Cabinfever
I've found that using Hyper-Saturated Mega-Water is far more effective. Instead of passing the water through a strong magnetic field, this process actually resaturates the water to its molecular binding limit. It results in water that it is 30 per cent "wetter" than standard water.

I think you are just having a laugh, please find the following quote about magnetic water and its amazing properties:

Quote:
What I think is happening is that the magnetite which is a strong magnetic suscepter is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect, in turn, sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with the magnetic energy.

I think this is the activating force for change in our bodies toward regeneration, as we drink it, and the hair color restoration is the first sign of this happening. A second sign is that my fingernails are growing faster and stronger and my skin seems to be getting smother and softer, in spots, with less skin tags.

Me personally, I've been doing some backyard experiments with my normal tap water and I've successfully fused a second oxygen and a thrid hydrogen atom to create H2OOH - aka sexy water.
Wetter water...

Is that like drier air? Or hot air...
Wha? Is this a joke?

(if so I have some magic beans for sale
)
Cabinfever

Huh? Resaturates the water with what? And "wetter" water? Does that refer to the surface tension of the water?

Cheers
GeoffW1
Cabinfever

Huh? Resaturates the water with what? And "wetter" water? Does that refer to the surface tension of the water?

Cheers

It is resaturated with hyper film technology created by NASA to improve the hydration of austronauts in space. Because of the increased wettness of the water, they don't need to drink as much.

I'm half way through my Yates gardening book
Just stay clear of Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) . This stuff is lethal. You can drown in it, it is a solvent (you should see how quickly soil dissolves in it.) Power companies use it every day and get away with it. Have a look at this web site:

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I have even seen Fu Manchu recommending blending ocean based lifeforms with DHMO and putting it on your garden. Some people set up special apparatus to collect it from their roofs and then spend a lot of money on distributing DHMO around their garden. There are even ways of turning it into a mist to get a broader application.

Beware of DHMO. Now Magnetic DHMO would be even worse.....
My wife pointed this video from Today Tonight about magnetic water. She is very skeptic. But I love trying new technology. I'm considering trialling it this coming holiday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVL6tfGh ... _embedded#!
The Little Misses

I'm half way through my Yates gardening book

Then close it, nothing happens in the end anyway. Get the book Gardening Down Under By Kevin Handrek. Now that will give some good info

http://www.publish.csiro.au/pid/2751.htm
That will actually help you.
What the concept is about is taken pretty seriously by many in Horticulture and irrigation. It has been featured by some of the best irrigation organisation papers.
The concept is this, that water molecules cluster into bigger groups of molecules, essentially giving us big lumps of water at a tiny size. The magnetic douva-lackies spiral the water through and past magnets which apparently break these bonds and create smaller, freer water molecules.

Now for this reason it is said that plants absorb the water far more efficiently. These can also be bought as shower heads and again, it is said you will feel hydrated as the smaller water molecule clusters absorb into the skin more efficiently. When this is applied to drinking water people say they can feel the difference in the water. Like it feels softer and they feel more hydrated. This is from tests where folks are blindfolded and given different samples of water.

Growth rates of plants do show big differences between treated and untreated water supplies.

It does interest me because during a storm the rain is different to that in regular rain. It feels different and plants respond differently (although that is more likely due to the nitrates in the water from the presence of lightning) However who is to say there is more to it? The energy and feel after a storm has passed certainly is different than before. I guess if we sense it and can react to that, then so can a plant.

Pretty out there stuff, but so was saying the world is round once upon a time
Fu Manchu
What the concept is about is taken pretty seriously by many in Horticulture and irrigation. It has been featured by some of the best irrigation organisation papers.
The concept is this, that water molecules cluster into bigger groups of molecules, essentially giving us big lumps of water at a tiny size. The magnetic douva-lackies spiral the water through and past magnets which apparently break these bonds and create smaller, freer water molecules.

I find this hard to believe, mechanical magnetic manipulation of water atoms but if science makes a case for it. Do you have the link?
I know microwave/radio resonant frequencies at certain harmonic ranges can cause saline water to become a magnet, but that is a different beast again. 3 diatomic elements and 1 highly reactive metal = hours of fun.

Fu Manchu
Now for this reason it is said that plants absorb the water far more efficiently. These can also be bought as shower heads and again, it is said you will feel hydrated as the smaller water molecule clusters absorb into the skin more efficiently. When this is applied to drinking water people say they can feel the difference in the water. Like it feels softer and they feel more hydrated. This is from tests where folks are blindfolded and given different samples of water.

Growth rates of plants do show big differences between treated and untreated water supplies.

Correlation does not equal causation. Something else is quite possibly happening such as proton bound particles and metals clustering around a magnetic field. This would 'clean' the water of impurities, even possibly the plastics from the holding container. You can suck mud out of water by adding ferrite metals. Give it a good stir and then apply a magnet. 98% of the mud is removed.

Fu Manchu
It does interest me because during a storm the rain is different to that in regular rain. It feels different and plants respond differently (although that is more likely due to the nitrates in the water from the presence of lightning) However who is to say there is more to it? The energy and feel after a storm has passed certainly is different than before. I guess if we sense it and can react to that, then so can a plant.

It might well be both. Water has a slight negative charge, clouds and humid weather can ionize water - hence lightening. The 'dirty' energy before hand is air full of dust and positive charge. Your clothes are static etc etc. Static can make you feel annoyed or touchy. After a good storm the air is cleaner and holds little charge. This gives you a calm feeling.

Static on a hair brush would have a far greater influence that a magnet. Oxygen is magnetic, highly magnetic but stick 2 H onto it and it fuses into a very strong electron cloud. The neutron / proton / electron affinities are reduced to nearly 0. Hydrogen has very little magnetic attraction, its incredibly tiny. Hydrogen is 4? times bigger than Oxygen with 1/10 the mass...

Under static charge the 2H are attracted to the comb, not the oxygen...
Awesome stuff there Redman

I have received a bit on this but have deleted most of the links. Irrigation Association I think was one that did a run down or feature on it I think.
I'll have a look at it more when I have more time and get some of the stuff happening here.
At 1st I thought that this was a crock.
So I did some tinkering on the weekend with some suprising results.
I have a steel water tank connected to the downpipes on a new house. I placed two steel poles into the water tank. One at the south end and the other at the north end of the tank. (The tank is a long slimline type). I then connected the north pole to a 12Volt to 110V inverter and earthed the south pole to MEN connection near the mains board. Finally, I taped 3 super magnets (neodymium) to the downpipe leading to the water tank.
For the last 3 days now I have notcied that the water pressure has increased, the water itself seems clearer and most inportantly, the water level in the tank has hardly changed. I think I am onto something here.
Over the next few weeks I am going to vary the position of the super magnets a little to see if this makes a difference.
Can you also start using the tank water on a pot plant and use non magnetised water (?) on another?

I am really interested in this

I am thinking like Redman that there maybe something else going on but either way it must be associated with the process.

It is kind of what the whole run your car on water thing is about. The Joe Cell. A pretty iffy science but one that is getting results. Now we can't have the masses doing that now can we?
Fu, any experience using soft water on plants?

I think that the magnets may have a similar effect to water softening. Water softeners actually remove calcium and magnesium salts from the water.

Your explanation of what the magnets apparently do to water seems to be that it is softening the water without actually removing the salts.
Um, I'm still not sure that this is for real...
Wouldn't a magnet only remove heavy metals from the water, or possibly charge those molecules? I don't see how you could break down water - it is H2O. Change it's structure and you change water. The trace elements suspended in the water may be another story (i.e. mineral water). Water can never be wetter or drier - it is water. You can break it down into minute droplets by forcing it through a series of small holes and make a mist, but it's still water.
Maybe I should have paid more attention in Chemistry...
Related
20/05/2023
Frame without roof for 2 months, mould and water pooling

Building A New House

This certainly doesn't look good. I would be engaging with an independent inspector to have a look at this. As for the unscheduled site visits, most builders are quite…

19/07/2023
URGENT·····Garage Boundary Wall Water Proofing Issue

Building A New House

thanks Chippy, i hope they have applied sealer but i am doubt to be honest, so i am gonna do this job after handover.

23/07/2023
Low head water tank

General Discussion

If you can calculate the reasonable charged head from let's say 100mm below the gutter to the top of where the vertical riser's horizontal discharge pipe will be, that…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum