Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

how to grow grass easily, any suggestions?

Page 1 of 1
hi, our house is currently being built in wyndhamvale,melbourne. When it's finished i'm just looking for the best way to get a cover of grass while saving to do proper landscaping, in our estate they used what looked to be some sort of spray for the nature strip which made the nature strip look like it had been painted silver and now it has good grass cover, does anyone know what this is and is it recommended. Our area is high clay but i do have access to lots of sand and soil. Any ideas, thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21938
read the turf thread. Decide if you want short term grass fast but in the long term costing loads or more slowly but although more expensive to start with will be far less expensive in the long run.
That thread has turned into a monster!

Take the day off work and read the turf thread

We need a turf sticky data base or maybe a subforum dedicated to it.
Related
17/12/2023
Synthetic Grass DIY

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Please help me to answer this question , it will help me a lot as i can go to buy confidently with your recommendation: I want to put synthetic turf in our backyard for…

10/07/2023
Need suggestions for home improvement

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, Looking to add an ensuite to one of the bedrooms and make it a Master BR. Please see the attached current floorplan. Need suggestions on what's the best way to do…

12/11/2023
Suggestions for acrylic render Color

General Discussion

Suggestions please for acrylic rendering Color to match austral brick urban one pepper. Pic for reference. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum