Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Lots of ideas! - outdoor feature wall

Page 3 of 3
Porters have a Copper effect paint if that interests you?
themax
Porters have a Copper effect paint if that interests you?

La-la-la .....not listening.... (I don't need MORE choices now.
)

Where's the little emoticon with his fingers in his ears?
Thanks for this thread, kek. I have a rendered wall in my pool area I need to do something with. I am just loving these ideas!
http://www.sydneystone.com.au/popup_ima ... 9b85ed2f6a
I know this is an older thread but have used it a few times myself to look for ideas.

Well one of the last pieces to the back garden is our feature wall. Has a bit going on with the 3000L slimline tank hidden behind it, then the Eiffel Tower laser cut screen will have LED's behind it for night time and the left hand side I'll decide this week but thinking along the lines of Kakadu stacked stone and some Merbau. About 4700mm W x 2100mm H, deck as you look out is about the same width.

Just realised I never put up the finished result
notremaison
Just realised I never put up the finished result

Wow... so much more attractive than the tank on it's own.
Makes you wonder why so many people leave the tank so attractively exposed!

Thank you for posting the finished job... had been wondering how it turned out.
Related
5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

1/11/2023
Ideas for Privacy Wall?

General Discussion

Hi guys We have just removed a very large grape vine which was mounted to a structure along this wall. This is a shared wall with our neighbour, and after removal, we…

18/09/2023
Feature brick discoloured

General Discussion

hmmm id assume youll get hit with the "natural product therefore variation in colour etc" excuse. How bad are we talking? One could argue that if none of the displays or…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum