Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Sandstone wall & Paving

Page 1 of 3
The guys have been flat out this week, and I now have a masterpiece in my yard. I love this stuff, the dark/light pattern reminds me of chocolate, light chocolate then dark chocolate then light chocolate then dark chocolate... then light chocolate then dark chocolate -I could look at it all day

I Love it SuH. I agree it looks just scrummy!! Most beautiful retaining wall I've ever seen that's for sure
ooooh pretty!!
to me it looks like white chocolate then caramel then honeycomb. YUM.
donuts

YES, honeycomb and caramel, you are right
Oohh... that looks so good!
Oh, it looks so good SuH!

donuts

That description is so good Donuts, I'm going to raid the cupboard for chocolate now!!
Aren't they clever little landscapers
they are such nice guys, they all look like they were born on a Harley
and they don't stop all day....and they love it when I say how much I love the wall
Looks gorgeous!!
Jo K
Oh, it looks so good SuH!

donuts

That description is so good Donuts, I'm going to raid the cupboard for chocolate now!!

hee hee, I have been thinking about it ever since I saw it!!!
SuH, that looks wow!!
It is a WOW isn't it
There will be terraces at the back as well, thanks everyone I am more than pleased
Geez, that is some retaining wall system SuH ! Just gorgeous - makes a WOW statement - just like your house. GREAT TASTE !!
That really does look fantastic. I wish my yard had a slope now so I could have a wall like that!!!

they have done a brilliant job
Can I join in and say WOW!!!

What beautiful workmanship SuH, you must be so happy.

I just cant wait to see all of your house

please please please some more photos

Mrs B
They have almost finished the back walls, I love these guys. Ridgey Didge!

AND THE HOUSE FINALLY PAINTED...there are white slats to go across the top part of the grey feature wall

FRONT DOORS
How the heck did I miss this thread?
Just knew it would look fantastic and yep those guys are always hard at it whenever I drive past.

Starting to look really close now SuH - how much longer till fit-out is done - have you found a builder to complete yet?
kyton
How the heck did I miss this thread?
Just knew it would look fantastic and yep those guys are always hard at it whenever I drive past.

Starting to look really close now SuH - how much longer till fit-out is done - have you found a builder to complete yet?

Were you sitting on your computer kylie
the painters have undercoated inside and will do first coat on Monday....kitchen has been put back to Wednesday
it wasn't my fault....tiler is back week after next, the landscapers are putting the coping around the pool next week and putting stackstone on the water feature.... I reckon 6 weeks, fingers X'd.
Well done for surviving the latest challenges love!!

How are the wedding plans? It is March isn't it?
kyton
Well done for surviving the latest challenges love!!

How are the wedding plans? It is March isn't it?

Daughter gets married NEXT SATURDAY :shock:
Related
29/08/2023
Sandstone crazy paving quote

Landscape & Garden Design

I had 28m2 of engineered pavers laid six months back and it was difficult to find someone not taking the pi$$. Internet suggested it should be $85-100/m2 to lay them.…

26/12/2023
Paving Concrete Over Termguard Pipes

Building A New House

As most others have posted above the install isn't compliant. The pipe is meant to be covered in loose soil or sand, the pipe has holes in it that leaks out a termicide…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum