Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscaper recommendations for Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone

I am building a new home in upper northshore and looking for a landscaper who can can install garden beds/retaining walls, lawn solutions and planting.

I need someone who knows about various different plants and flowering species and laying a good lawn. I am not interested in driveways and swimming pools.

Could I please get some recommendations on Landscapers?

Cheers!
Samz_Turra
Hi Everyone

I am building a new home in upper northshore and looking for a landscaper who can can install garden beds/retaining walls, lawn solutions and planting.

I need someone who knows about various different plants and flowering species and laying a good lawn. I am not interested in driveways and swimming pools.

Could I please get some recommendations on Landscapers?

Cheers!

You may need a landscape design before you proceed further.

A landscape design will also help determine your layout, planting, quantities, staging and most of all your overall cost.

I may be able to assist. Please DM me for further details (Mox Landscape Design & Construction)
Related
7/09/2023
Landscaper

Building A New House

Hi, Wondering anyone has any recommendation of good landscaper for new home in southern Sydney? My land is a bit sloppy down need a good design. Thanks.

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

30/06/2023
Looking for house plans improvement recommendations

General Discussion

Really tight at the top of the stairs- how to get furniture into those rooms? Study books - does anyone really use them these days? Large storage closet would be more functional.

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum