Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscaper advice

Page 1 of 1
This is my first time doing landscaping & zero experience about dealing with these.

I would like to know how do you know if the landscaper is reliable & trustworthy if his company isn't well known & big.

(1)Can we ask his registration number or something like that? (I don't want to come across rude)

(2) Does he have right to charge us with estimated invoice?

For example, his estimated invoice is 10K for deck with 40 meter square but the actual deck is only 28 msq. He wants us to pay him 10K first & fix invoice later as he still has to work on garden bed & lawn in our house.
Related
7/09/2023
Landscaper

Building A New House

Hi, Wondering anyone has any recommendation of good landscaper for new home in southern Sydney? My land is a bit sloppy down need a good design. Thanks.

18/02/2024
Footing advice and core fill advice for 600mm retaining wall

Paving & Concreting

Versaloc is a mortarless besser block system that still needs a properly engineered footing. If you just do a 400x200 footing it will fail in time. At 17m long you need it…

9/05/2023
Retaining wall defects - Advice needed

General Discussion

Hi All, I engaged a tradie to install concrete retaining wall 600-800mm high over 32 meters in Victoria. Sleepers are 200*75*2000 mm installed over 17 steel posts. I…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum