Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Help me landscape my front yard

Page 1 of 1
Hi! Racking my brain on how to landscape the rest of the front yard. I love tropical gardens. I dont want it to take up all the grass either. Also we need a new letterbox to fit somewhere. Please help

Harweeeee
Hi! Racking my brain on how to landscape the rest of the front yard. I love tropical gardens. I dont want it to take up all the grass either. Also we need a new letterbox to fit somewhere. Please help

Hi, you do not mention your climate nor orientation to want tropical. If you are not already up here it can be expensive, character building and time consuming as soil, humus content, heat, cold, water etc is always fighting your sanity and wallet.
Just whacking Palms in for example is not tropical besides in our mind and roots can do major damage.
Related
24/01/2024
Bore in front yard

Landscape & Garden Design

there should be ss cable so you can pull up bore pump for service

28/04/2024
Need some front yard ideas!

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi all, Need some ideas for my front yard. There are a few elements where the landscaping needs to take into account: There is a slight slope forward with steps going to…

22/11/2023
where to place yard gullies?

Building A New House

can someone with more experience give me their insight? land is pretty much flat its pretty much at the top of a hill. left and right neighbours are flat in line with my…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum