Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscaper in Oran Park

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am building in Oran Park and looking for some recommendations for a landscaper. Also during the CDC approval a landscape plan was submitted. Is it necessary to follow that plan fully or is there a scope of changing it. Your views will be appreciated.
Becat
Hi, I am building in Oran Park and looking for some recommendations for a landscaper. Also during the CDC approval a landscape plan was submitted. Is it necessary to follow that plan fully or is there a scope of changing it. Your views will be appreciated.
Corey Fox Landscaping. Perfect if you’re preconstruction as you can book him in advance. He is so good that he books up early. Check out his Instagram and Facebook

MrsJM
Becat

Corey Fox Landscaping. Perfect if you’re preconstruction as you can book him in advance. He is so good that he books up early. Check out his Instagram and Facebook

Thank you MrsJM. I will check out his page.
Related
7/09/2023
Landscaper

Building A New House

Hi, Wondering anyone has any recommendation of good landscaper for new home in southern Sydney? My land is a bit sloppy down need a good design. Thanks.

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum