Apr 05, 2018 4:50 pm
My husband and I have just purchased a post-war house in Mitchelton in Brisbane. Last week, my dad knocked out a wall that contained a horse-hair type fibre that we decided wasn’t asbestos. Today, my dad knocked out an additional wall (in the lounge room) that looks scarily like asbestos. I know you’re supposed to get it looked at by a specialist but I’m just hoping that someone can put my mind at ease and tell me it’s highly unlikely to be asbestos. The wood surrounded it was all very new.
Any help would be so greatly appreciated!
Jul 21, 2018 8:24 am
get it tested.
looks like under $50 for peace of mind
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic