Join Login
Building ForumDIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

home cleaning services

Page 1 of 1
Hi members,

Could someone suggest a reliable house cleaning service in south west Sydney that either you or your friends/acquaintances used?
Thanks in advance.
you can pm me the details, thanks
Hi members,

Could someone suggest a reliable house cleaning service in south west Sydney that either you or your friends/acquaintances used?
Thanks in advance.
Jennie1
Hi, I don't know if you found anyone yet but I've used Bill for my carpet cleaning http://www.sydneysteamcleaners.com.au/ for a while now and he does a good job each time. He's based in Burwood but works around Campbelltown and Fairfield areas, too.

Hi, thanks for sharing...We were looking for general household cleaning services...kitchen and bathroom etc

Contact Monica 0450 319 786 .. she did end of lease cleaning for us. Very good service

Thanks, appreciated

You could post a task on Airtasker for help witg cleaning

its better you search online for this .select your area and get multiple service site
Related
15/06/2023
Duplexes with Temporary Underground Services

Building A New House

Hi JW I just read your post and I find this situation quite strange. When we build, we get a temp pole for construction which becomes the permanent pole for one of the…

29/11/2023
Customizing Architectural BIM Services

Building A New House

also your QR code link is sus. Thanks for playing

23/04/2024
Seeking Recommendations for Inspection Services in Wodonga

General Discussion

Please read your contract regarding handover process. Generally, once final payment invoice is issued you have 7 days to meet builder on site and present a list of…

You are here
Building ForumDIY, Home Maintenance & Repair
Home
Pros
Forum