Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

Cost to have natural gas BBQ installed

Page 1 of 1
Total newbie at this...

Just wondering the approximate cost to have a BBQ (I have the natural gas conversion kit) connected to the gas bayonet we have had the builder install for he BBQ.

The outdoor kitchen we have purchased also has a sink module so we will also be needing the plumber to connect it to the hot/cold capped off points directly behind this sink module.

All the people I call are asking to come to the house before they quote... and as I'm finding more and more frequently, they come and assume we are cashed up because it is a new double level build, and the price gets hiked!

Just a guide is all I'm looking for. I know things vary.

Thanks so much!

Hi there - I had mine installed by a plumber about 5 years ago and it was about $250 cash.
This was in the western suburbs of Melbourne so it may be a little more now and more depending on your area of NSW.
Hope that helps!
Would be looking to spend around $500-$600 cash.
Related
3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

4/09/2023
Newly Installed Aircon Not Sitting Flush with the Wall

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

The unit normally clips into a metal plate screwed to the wall, either plate is not flush, or unit not hooked in and could be hanging from the pipes partly, either might…

2/05/2023
gas line re-purposed to water main?

Building A New House

thanks Simeon appreciate your input.

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum