Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

Deck balustrade and roof options

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, we are looking to extend our existing rear first floor deck to about 5m x 6m. I'm after some advice on cost comparison of various balustrade and roofing option. In particular a rough cost comparison of timber picket, aluminium picket and stainless wire balustrade and cost difference between a flat roof or fly over roof ( eg is is 2x more expensive). Any suggestions or examples appreciated.
Thanks ?
Hi,

I have just noticed your comment, I work for Miami Stainless and they have an online wire balustrade and stainless steel post calculator. Gives instant online quotes. It might be useful. http://www.miamistainless.com.au/wire-b ... de-builder

Good luck.
Related
6/09/2023
building a deck and gas hot water

General Discussion

I want to build a decking to the drawn shape outlined in black. The problem is how close can I build to the gas hot water unit? Will I be able to build around it and be…

26/09/2023
Deck joist, bearer and posts

Outdoor Living

Seconded; we just used these last weekend to build a small deck. They worked perfectly as we have bluestone in the area where we wanted to build so digging down was not…

2/10/2023
Landscaping Options and Costs

Building A New House

Ha all, I am now about half way (maybe a bit more) through my build with Carlisle Homes - double-storey knockdown/rebuild project. So I am now doing my due diligence and…

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum