Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

Shade blinds cost?

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

We're interested in getting some outdoor shade blinds to close off a pergola area, keep UV out and increase privacy. We've been quoted approx. $1,400 per shade blind, which includes fix and installation. The product appears to be of very high quality and I'm fairly confident, based on the sales pitch, of course, that it'll be well fitted. It comes with a 20 year guarantee, which is well above the normal "2 year warranty" I see from other companies.

Can someone please advise whether this is an acceptable price for such a product; what the average price might be for shade blinds, and what to look out for when ordering and hiring a company for such a job?

Thank you!
The_Matriarch
Hi All,

We're interested in getting some outdoor shade blinds to close off a pergola area, keep UV out and increase privacy. We've been quoted approx. $1,400 per shade blind, which includes fix and installation. The product appears to be of very high quality and I'm fairly confident, based on the sales pitch, of course, that it'll be well fitted. It comes with a 20 year guarantee, which is well above the normal "2 year warranty" I see from other companies.

Can someone please advise whether this is an acceptable price for such a product; what the average price might be for shade blinds, and what to look out for when ordering and hiring a company for such a job?

Thank you!

Hi There,
Was wondering what shade blind company you used and whether you are happy with what you had installed ?
Many Thanks
E.M
Related
29/10/2023
Outdoor Blinds for Pergola

Outdoor Living

About a year ago, I embarked on a DIY project to construct an outdoor Pergola, which measures approximately 5.2 meters by 4.0…

21/04/2024
Question about motorised roller blinds

Window Furnishings

I have motorised roller blinds in my house. I motorised all the blinds I use a lot and the ones that don’t get used too often I didn’t. I went through Motorise My…

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum