Aug 17, 2021 12:12 am
I have started conceptualising outdoor kitchen and entertainment area in our 2 year old house. The Alfresco has a concrete slab (no flooring done) and the new extended areas have soil as base, I understand, decking can be done on all areas and it would be cheaper than concreting all areas.
Would love solicited and unsolicited suggestions/questions on the project, I have a few I am listing here.
1. Is price of composite deck worth it?
2. What are some good quality (not expensive) alfresco extensions I should consider?
3. Any suggestion on plan and placement?
4.Any kitchen equipment I should be adding?
5. I thinking of creating seating using the decking material itself, thoughts?
6. Suggestions on outdoor blinds/covering?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
Ashington HomesCan this batten be used for my project?Can this batten be used for my project?
tangle88 I know Chippy is going to give you a much better answer to this one then I can, but I don't believe you can or should be screwing MDF sheets to anything as MDF…
StructuralBIMGuyIndependent client side project managerIndependent client side project manager
If you are employing trades from the Gig economy...then definitely employ an licensed overseer OT, When I started in the (Jig/tools) Economy you could build a whole House…