Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Install stone benchtop and waterfall

Page 1 of 1
im going to install for the first time and engineered quartz stone.

I live in remote area and is only two stone mason, one don’t wanna donthe job because I didn’t buy the stone from him and the other one want 2000$ just for install a3 piece benchtop what is ready in my home.( is totally over my budget, I was expecting around 400$)

My only option is doing myself.

I saw lot of video and I know what I have to do, but I’m not sure about what kind of product use.

About the joint I would use tenax looks like lot of food reviews. ( the stone is white should be not to hard to make invisible joint or atleast not bad)

About the under benchtop I read about normal silicon, is any silicon better what donthe job better then other for this job?

The most important question is about what kind of glue is the best for anchor the waterfall to the cabinet?
In all videos I see everyone use some caulking glue , what is the best strongest glue? The ideal glue between waterfall and cabinet for make sure the waterfall will never fall and injury someone .

Thanks for anyone can help me about choosing the right components.
Related
1/04/2024
Holes in mitred edge of stone benchtop

General Discussion

Hi Courtney The mitred edges are glued up with epoxy so those little holes and gaps are areas that weren't filled correctly. Silicone is the wrong product to fill them…

26/08/2023
Leftover Materials - Supply and Install

Building A New House

That's a fantastic result! Happy you got it sorted out. cheers Simeon

3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum