Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Nikpol Black Matt drawers & pantry.

Page 1 of 1
Hi, im renovating m kitchen soon and love the feel and look of the Nikpol black Matt for drawers & pantry and nikpol arlington oak for upper cupboards.
The company claims this product is better for no fingerprints for the Matt black. I have placed my fingers/hands in it and it looks and feels great. Just wondering if anyone out there has used this product and can give me any feedback please. Thanks again.
77jopet
Hi, im renovating m kitchen soon and love the feel and look of the Nikpol black Matt for drawers & pantry and nikpol arlington oak for upper cupboards.
The company claims this product is better for no fingerprints for the Matt black. I have placed my fingers/hands in it and it looks and feels great. Just wondering if anyone out there has used this product and can give me any feedback please. Thanks again.

How did you go with Nikpol?

We have option to choose between Polytec and Nikpol for our build.

Thanks,
Marvin
I just built my kitchen with Polytec matte black. Many of the boards were faulty (light scratches, bowed, inconsistent thickness) so Polytec had to come out and replace the whole thing.

Related
28/12/2023
Matt Black Kitchen .. Options

Kitchen Corner

I asked this question of one of the forum's resident cabinet makers who may/may not wish to identify himself to answer other questions if he sees this, but the rersponse…

27/04/2024
750mm wide joinery - drawers?

General Discussion

Pulse is correct. It's the trap that takes up space. The plan shows a vessel style basin so you don't have to worry about a basin inset, it's just the trap that the…

22/05/2023
Pantry Shelves

Kitchen Corner

Basically. If the shelves are fixed then they will be screwed in just the same as the rest of the carcass. To re move the screws you need to remove that section of…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum