Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Diamond gloss laminate kitchen benches

Page 1 of 1
Hi there
Just wondering if anyone has had diamond gloss laminate benches installed in kitchen ?
How did they turn out ?
Are you happy with them or you don't
Recommennd them?
Was the acrylic edges installed about benches wer installed or was it done at factory before hand?
Can you show me any pics of your diamond gloss benches ?
Kat86
Was the acrylic edges installed about benches wer installed or was it done at factory before hand? ?

Come again?

If a laminate bench top is installed by a professional company the entire bench top will come from the factory completely ready to go. All joins cut, all edges post formed or square edges finished. Nothing other than fitting should be done onsite.
Related
3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

15/01/2024
Black gloss enamel

General Discussion

This link might answer your question. I had the same issue and it turned out to be the roller. https://www.sherwin-williams.com/painti ... %20coating.

25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum