Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Readikits Drilling Patterns

Page 1 of 1
Have finally decided on using Readkits for my kitchen renovation and after having great help from the Readkit guy order the carcasses, I have decided not to use them for the doors and drawer fronts. Too much conflicting info from the sales person.

Having decided that I now have to provide the new supplier with drill specs for the drawer fronts and door hinges.
Can anyone tell me where I could find this info? I have chosen just the basic carcass which I believe are probably Hettich Multitech runners but not sure about the door hinges.

I have ordered 770 high base units in the following:
800 (1 + 2) drawers
600 (4) drawers
450 (4) drawers
600 (2) Pot Drawers
900 x 900 corner base bifold door
900 sink base 2 doors
450 base single door
2100 x 600 pantry with 2 doors
495 x 600 Fridge with 2 doors
745 high wall cabinets

Cheers
Elizabeth
Ozebeaver
Have finally decided on using Readkits for my kitchen renovation and after having great help from the Readkit guy order the carcasses, I have decided not to use them for the doors and drawer fronts. Too much conflicting info from the sales person.

Having decided that I now have to provide the new supplier with drill specs for the drawer fronts and door hinges.
Can anyone tell me where I could find this info? I have chosen just the basic carcass which I believe are probably Hettich Multitech runners but not sure about the door hinges.

I have ordered 770 high base units in the following:
800 (1 + 2) drawers
600 (4) drawers
450 (4) drawers
600 (2) Pot Drawers
900 x 900 corner base bifold door
900 sink base 2 doors
450 base single door
2100 x 600 pantry with 2 doors
495 x 600 Fridge with 2 doors
745 high wall cabinets

Cheers
Elizabeth

The drilling patterns should come with the carcases, but they probally wont tell you this unless you buy the doors from them

You need to look at your carcases, to work out where the door hinge holes will be bored

I dont use Hettich, so I'm not familar with where the holes shoud be bored
This might seem a bit obvious but tell your cabinetmaker it is a ReadiKit and he will be able to obtain all the info he requires from Laminex Ph. 132 136
Kevin Brown
The drilling patterns should come with the carcases, but they probally wont tell you this unless you buy the doors from them

You need to look at your carcases, to work out where the door hinge holes will be bored

I dont use Hettich, so I'm not familar with where the holes shoud be bored

Thanks for the reply Kevin. I was hoping to order the doors and drawer fronts before the kits arrived. A few more days will not make any difference either way.

Elizabeth.
renomart
This might seem a bit obvious but tell your cabinetmaker it is a ReadiKit and he will be able to obtain all the info he requires from Laminex Ph. 132 136

I am not using a cabinetmaker for the door and drawer fronts but going straight to Flexipress with them. Much more economical and I can mix and match laminate with a few vinyl glass display doors. They will drill the doors for me but requested the hole centres.

Thanks for the reply.

Elizabeth.
Related
26/08/2023
Drilling into wall

Renovation + Home Improvement

I use Tramex moisture meter and it will tell me instantly if the wall is cement sheet or plaster or masonite but most people dont have the equipment.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum