Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen bar stools

Page 1 of 1
We are in the process of putting in a new kitchen and have an island that I need to find bench stools for. Does anyone have any advice on the best place to get decent quality seats from? There are some ikea ones I like but we live in a rural area so that rules them out...
Kmart have some nice ones in black and white, only $25 each. I bought some
You could search online for stores in your locality, just a click away
Don't settle for anything only the one satisfies you, till then continue your search. It's worth the time you invest for research.
Make sure they are the correct height depending on where they are going.

Try http://www.1825interiors.com.au/product ... st-stools/

Uuggh! Barstools took me forever to find - more than 12 months. Did you find some?

I hate the chrome leg ones - (80's sad bar flies!) and hubby hates the more industrial style. I finally found some chrome leg ones that I could stand. Wood back, with removable white cushion that I can re-upholster easily. I had to have adjustable, as I am very short in the body, and need to go right to full height to avoid my chin hitting the island. Same with dining chairs! I'm a freakin' hobbit, and can't use big people stuff.
aloenyx
Kmart have some nice ones in black and white, only $25 each. I bought some

I bought the same ones, bargain and they look decent.
Bar stools are really difficult to find those that truly match your taste. They either do not fit the height requirement or their design is too complicated. I had bought some before which had just a simple design with a steel leg and a ceramic seat. I bought additional cushions which had almost the same size as the seat and I think a simple design suits most home concepts better.
Related
20/01/2024
swivel bar towel holder

Bathrooms and Laundry

Please suggest a solid quality swivel bar towel holder in bathrooms & bedrooms from…

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

13/06/2023
Kitchen floors

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Awesome, I can do that. Thanks mate.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum