Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Please HELP -Polytec - Parbury kitchen replacements

Page 1 of 1
Hi there, im after some advice. We are renting and the kitchen cupboards and draws are covered in Colourform Parbury thermolaminate from Polytec i think it is, and our darling little children have been picking away at some of the cupboards and pulling the laminate off
So i need to fix them up.. Does anyone know if we can get them re-laminated or do we have to buy all new cupboards and draws? and if so where can we get them from. We are located in Melbourne.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Pictures would really help
You can't get Polytec to put new vinyl wrap on your doors, they will only provide new panels.

You can get the existing doors re-wrapped by another vinyl wrap company they just may not have the exact same colour and possibly texture.

What colour and texture is the vinyl?

I can't help you with any Melbourne contacts, but if you search vinyl wrap kitchen doors you should find someone. You'll need to remove the doors and drawers you want fixed then take them to be redone.

Is the vinyl wrap lifting on the edges of other doors? If your kids can pick it off I'd say it's already starting to lift.
If its vinly wrap then you have the option of pulling the vinyl off and spray painting the existing doors. You would have to do everything except spray the doors as most companies don't do this type of work.

I have resprayed a few vinyl kitchens now and they come up well.
Related
1/03/2024
Polytec timber look galleries

General Discussion

Interested in getting either the Polytec Boston Oak or Palace Peak for kitchen cabinets. Looking at the Boston Oak ones, it appears that the colour varies significantly…

27/04/2024
Polytec Ravine finish

Building A New House

Horizontal costs extra, and depending on door sizes (and colour) vertical may not be possible.

7/08/2023
Kitchen Quote advice please!

General Discussion

I was being kind to the builder. With the amount charged for the upgrade the builder is probably charging closer to 100% margin. There are a few variables as I…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum