Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

kickboard colour...

Page 2 of 2
I'll try to explain..

find the pic you want

right click on it

go dowm to properties

where it says 'Address URL' highlight the text and copy it.

go into your post and paste it

make sure you have the img thingys around it.

press submit to check

Hope that was OK
to_do_list
....things work much better when both parties are interested in the design/interior decoration

Thanks Paula!!

what about photos from your computer? same deal?

when u hit the preview button, should the picture come up? or will the link show only?
Newbies
Thanks Paula!!

when u hit the preview button, should the picture come up? or will the link show only?

Photos from your computer will have to go through somewhere like photobucket.

If the photo is already on the web, then you use the way I just explained.

When you hit the preview button the photo should show - sometimes the photos dont work if they are not a jpeg or the ?? what ever the others are called ( not very good at naming computer bits
)

Good luck.
Newbies
Thanks Paula!!

PM-ed ya!
Don't worry, Newbies, I put photos in photobucket and STILL struggled!!!

Only just saw this thread. I'm having an all white kitchen, but with "Zincworks" kickers - I wanted the stainles steel look ,too. Now I'm worried I should have gone with brushed aluminium - aaaaarghhh!!!!

Anyway..... yes, we are having white on the back. I'm hoping because it's 2-pac that it will clean easily! We'll have to wait and see.....
That kitchen in the photo is just gorgeous, isn't it?
Sigh........can't wait to see my kitchen....feels like that day will never come at the minute...
to_do_list
PM-ed ya!

thanks TDL! I will try when i get home...so i can focus all my attention on it!hehe

yea, petal, i'm always second guessing my choices! hehehe u'll be right! trina's got a pic of her kitchen on her blog, and she has zincworks too, if u wanted to check it out
Re the kicker material refered to in this thread,
Our suppliers called it "brushed aluminium"

It's a 0.5mm laminate stuck on a 16mm substrate.
For those interested supplied and installed at $50 per lineal meter.
Well thanks for the topic Newbies, I tossed and turned over the kickers for days a few months back.....zincworks or polar white? I decided on Polar White until I read this on Friday. Yesterday (Saturday) I went into every PD display home around Mernda to look at the kickers!!!!!! Decided that a couple of them I liked and a couple I didn't, I had every sales girl look up the brand and colour. Decided (yet again
) that I was sticking with the white. I then went into Illoura display and being mid-late afternoon and greyish day in Melbourne the house paint looked so dark.........it's the paint colour we are having! So I've hardly slept last night now worrying that my "Chalk Beige" is going to be toooooooo dark and should have selected "Bone" Oh man.............
When we were originally having metal look doors for our kitchen cabinets there were two possibilities. Brushed aluminium or zinc works. We had decided on the zinc works because it seemed slightly lighter.

I really like the look of the metal kickers. beginning to wonder if we should have gone for them now we are having black cabinets instead.
House-To-Be
Well thanks for the topic Newbies, I tossed and turned over the kickers for days a few months back.....zincworks or polar white? I decided on Polar White until I read this on Friday. Yesterday (Saturday) I went into every PD display home around Mernda to look at the kickers!!!!!! Decided that a couple of them I liked and a couple I didn't, I had every sales girl look up the brand and colour. Decided (yet again
) that I was sticking with the white. I then went into Illoura display and being mid-late afternoon and greyish day in Melbourne the house paint looked so dark.........it's the paint colour we are having! So I've hardly slept last night now worrying that my "Chalk Beige" is going to be toooooooo dark and should have selected "Bone" Oh man.............

oopppsssiiieee sorry!! i had a rather restful weekend, didnt think about our choices at alll...hehe....
but u'll be right H2B, if fiancee wasnt so adament on having the silver kickboards, i would haev stuck to polar white!

As for your kitchen, i checked out the colour thing ont eh wattyl website (not the best qaultiy) but i like the chalk beige colour anyway. the Bone is a bit pinkish....chalk beige is a bit dark for my liking, but with ur white kitchen, and open space floor plan, the colour shouldnt look dark dark...

hope
Newbies
to_do_list
PM-ed ya!

thanks TDL! I will try when i get home...so i can focus all my attention on it!hehe

yea, petal, i'm always second guessing my choices! hehehe u'll be right! trina's got a pic of her kitchen on her blog, and she has zincworks too, if u wanted to check it out

Can someone gove me trinas details...id love to see her pics of zincworks. We have chosen zincworks and would love to see more pics of it in homes rather than just the samples we have. Thank you
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum