Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Cabinet doors - need help understanding

Page 1 of 1
A builder we are looking at has a few different inclusion lists, depending on the plan. On one, the kitchen cabinetry is listed as "2 pack painted doors and panels". Another list describes the cabinetry as "Polytech 'Grafton' profile cabinet doors". Is anyone able to explain the difference to me? Thanks.
Polytec Grafton is just describing a door profile (shape, or look of the door), that Polytec make (it's a recessed panel door, with a T&G route to the recess, like below)

There's 2 possibilities.

1 - it's a Vinyl wrap finish (inferior alternative to two pack), and not a two pack
2 - it's the style of door, that the cabinet maker buys in (in a raw MDF finish), to then spray with two pack.
GBDesign
There's 2 possibilities.

1 - it's a Vinyl wrap finish (inferior alternative to two pack), and not a two pack
2 - it's the style of door, that the cabinet maker buys in (in a raw MDF finish), to then spray with two pack.

Agreed!

You do not want vinyl wrap. Its rubbish!
Thank you both very much for your help. I'll be sure to ask for more details if we go with this builder.
Related
17/11/2023
Help understanding Boundary Survey and Nail Location

Building A New House

ask the surveyor for clarification would be the logical approach

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum