Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Cabinets from Masters

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

Has anyone got any comments on the quality of kitchen cabinets and doors from Masters' principal range? I quite like the look and price of their matt white vinyl doors.

Secondly, which benchtop should I consider instead of stone to save some $$?

Thanks,
Nish
Hi Nish
Probably too late, but I've just put in a Principal range Masters Kitchen.
It was straightforward to put together, and seems nice and solid. The solid backs made fixing to the wall easy - just screw through wherever the studs are.

Each componant comes with all the relevant hardware, and seem to be in generic packs, so more screws than necessary sometimes.

The doors and drawer fonts also seem good quality. They are two pack gloss white; time will tell how sturdy they are.

Benchtops - you're on your own sorry. I went with stone but couldn't recommend the company as their standard of workmanship is lacking, so I won't.
PM me and I can let you know the differences.
Related
31/01/2024
Enclosing the space above kitchen cabinets question

Kitchen Corner

You can really use anything you want the main consideration would be how it looks once painted/finished - or the look you want. Cabinetmakers use MDF because its cheap…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum