Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

servery behind kitchen island

Page 1 of 1
hi everyone,

starting a new topic because couldnt find anything specific to this.

I am building a house with MJH with and wanted a servery behind the kitchen sink in laminate, not covering the whole island just till where the kitchen sink is as seen in this pic below

http://www.masterton.com.au/Designs/tab ... ad-image-4

Normally MJH do not do something like this, cani get it done after handover, does anyone know any kitchen companies that would do this.

Thanks for you help!!!
We have half our island bench for servery and never use it as everyone just uses the table. We should have made all that area into small cupboards instead of half of it.

Lourance
We have half our island bench for servery and never use it as everyone just uses the table. We should have made all that area into small cupboards instead of half of it.

[]

A servery is normally higher than your kitchen bench. It usually sits up about 200mm higher and hides the tap and sink.
Lourance

Hi there, what colour is that splash back? It looks similar to the one I have chosen.
I know this is a long shot but do your remember what tiles you used and where u got them? So in love with your design
Related
14/03/2024
Junk left behind in an old house

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Hi, just discovered all these junks left behind under the floor. Could any of these be asbestos? Best to leave as it is or clean up? Thank you for your thoughts

7/08/2023
MGP10 pine for an island

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Are you going to have the frame exposed or are you cladding it with something. Usually if you are making an exposed frame you would use solid legs around 100x100 or…

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum